Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm So Impressed

When we were booking our room on hyatt.com they said they had just renovated their rooms here and I took it very lightly. I was wrong. They got new beds!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the best beds I have ever slept in in my entire life. They are ultra soft w/pillow top. AND they are even making an effort to be green here! They lightbulbs in the rooms are the good ones that done use as much energy and save the world!!! Also, they have something I am extreamly impressed with. Instead of your normal alarm clock/radio this resort upgraded...they have an iHome in every room. Yes, the iPod speaker...in fact I am listening to music on it right now as I am typing. I am really impressed.

We are going to dinner now...more updates to come tonight...stay tuned!

No comments: