Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Netflix

Here at The Nut House we love Netflix. It is an amazing service. They pride themselves on having a shipping time of one day. I love that! I hate it when they lie!

The last couple weeks have been full of lies and decent from Netflix. They have not been having shipping times of one day, two days, or even three days. On most of our discs it takes them between 4 and 6 days to ship from Houston to The Woodlands (roughly 30 miles). I can ship a package to someone in Illinois via the snail mail in that amount of time.

I understand that every so often these things happen and a disc may come a day or two late. But consistently more than 4 days late? It is atrocious!! I am going to be witting a spirited message to Netflix tonight to tell them what is going on. While I know it most likely will never be read, it gives me peace of mind.

Don't let this discourage anyone from getting Netflix! It is a wonderful company! I recommend it to everyone in the world. Except when it takes 6 days to ship me something. I could drive to the shipping center, get the disc myself, and get back home in about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Ok...my rant is now done.

Wait...one more thing...It could turn out that this is The Woodlands post office fault because they are the worst post office in the world...oh wait...no, I mean post offices! There are two! And things are frequently late...I am splitting the blame between the two...

I need to find out what happens to Jack Bauer next! Netflix hurry up!!!

No comments: